FranchisorAttorney.com is operated by Larkin Hoffman Daly & Lindgren, Ltd. (“Larkin Hoffman”). Larkin Hoffman values the privacy of its clients and site visitors. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to Larkin Hoffman when browsing or navigating the site will be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with Larkin Hoffman.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password.
- Any other business-related reason.
Larkin Hoffman will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within Larkin Hoffman or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
Larkin Hoffman may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. Larkin Hoffman uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside Larkin Hoffman without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
Larkin Hoffman will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
Larkin Hoffman strives to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our site. To protect their privacy, Larkin Hoffman prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other websites. Larkin Hoffman does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those website operators.
Larkin Hoffman reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.
Updated: January 4, 2017